Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
6 Tablespoons of Butter
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
1 3/4 Cups All-Purpose Flour
1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
1/2 Teaspoon Salt (optional)
1 Cup Raisins
3 Cups Quaker Oats
(MAKES ABOUT 4 DOZEN COOKIES)
Heat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, beat butter and sugars on medium speed of electric mixer until creamy.
2. Add eggs and vanilla, beat well.
3. Add combines flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; mix well.
4. Add oats and raisins; mix well.
5. Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto greased cookie sheets.
6. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly golden brown.